Insurance companies that sell policies on and off Connecticut’s Affordable Care Act exchange stunned advocates in July when they asked for an average increase of 20.4% on next year’s individual health plans.
The proposed rate hikes, published by the state’s insurance department last month, also includes a recommended increase of 14.8% on small group health plans.
- Which Car Insurance Company Is the Best When Someone Has a Rebuilt Title – InsuranceNewsNet
- Springfield rental car agency owner faces charge of insurance fraud
- Student Perspective on the Business Law Boot Camp: Adan Abu-Hakmeh | Law
- Fired-up NJ Senate President calls opposition to costly auto insurance plan 'nonsense'
- Gallagher on what's needed for correction in commercial auto insurance