PIERRE, SD (AP) — South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem has been appointed the lead prosecutor in the Senate impeachment trial of former Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg to fill the remainder of Ravnsborg’s term.
Noem’s interim appointment of Pennington County State’s Attorney Mark Vargo was effective Tuesday.
- Trademark Attorney Ticora Davis Shares What Business Owners Should Do To Protect Their Intellectual Property
- Attorney given annual award for professionalism
- Business leaders, attorneys clash over changing workers comp
- Law in the Marketplace: Business start-ups and IRAs
- Michigan attorney general settles dispute with Mackinaw City hotel family